Access & Activate Your Yale Connect Account
Congratulations on your acceptance to Yale!
You are now ready to engage with the Yale community by creating a Yale Connect account.
- Visit the Yale Connect homepage at https://yaleconnect.yale.edu
- Click on “Sign in with your Campus ID.”
- Use your netID to log into Yale Connect.
- You will be prompted to create an account. Fill in your basic information—you are required to fill in, at least, your First Name, Last Name, and email address. Make sure you use your Yale email address. Click continue.
- You will see a text box on the next page. This is normal—you should not see any other questions here. Instead, click “Finish.”
- You’re all set! Your profile has been created.
Now it’s time to join the Class of 2021 Portal.
- From your Basic Profile, click on “Yale” in the upper left-hand corner.
- You’re on the Yale Connect home page! From there, you can navigate to the student organization portals by clicking “Organizations” or click on "Events" to check out upcoming events.
- First things first: make sure you join the Class of 2021 portal. Navigate to the search bar in the upper left-hand corner and type “Class of 2021.” Click on the first option, “Class of 2021.”
- Click on the “Join Now” button on the Class of 2021 page, on the right-hand side.
- You’ll see a pop-up screen. Click “Join Now” once more.
- You’ve joined! The Class of 2021 portal will be where you receive information about important upcoming dates, view necessary forms, and (eventually) see important information about orientation.
After joining the portal, make sure to subscribe to the Class of 2021 Event Calendar.
- Click on “Events.”
- Click on “Subscribe.”
- Subscribe to the calendar using your preferred method.
If you ever run into Yale Connect trouble, OrgSync, the company that powers Yale Connect, is available to help at firstname.lastname@example.org. They also provide extensive support on their help page: https://help.orgsync.com/hc/en-us