- Virtual Welcome Bag/Yale 2018 (available in August)
- Off Campus Dining
- Download a Printable Map of Yale's Campus
- Old Campus Map (available in August)
- Cross Campus Map (available in August)
- Move-In Checklist (available in August)
- Move-In FAQs (available in August)
- All Gender Restrooms
First-year orientation is a required activity for all members of the class. You are expected to arrive on Friday, August 24, between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Please schedule your travel so that you arrive during these hours. We recommend that you come to campus as soon after 9 a.m. as you can on August 24 so that you have as much time as possible to get settled and to enjoy orientation activities.
*Mandatory events are scheduled from August 24 to September 3 so all first-years are required to be on campus and available for the first eleven days of the term. More Information will be available in the coming months.