The following application materials are required:
- Online application form
- Nonrefundable application fee ($100)
- Current résumé/curriculum vitae
- Personal statement/essay
- One unofficial transcript from each college or university attended. If admitted, applicants will be required to submit one official transcript from all colleges and universities attended. Applicants with an international degree transcript must submit a course-by-course evaluation conducted by a credentialing agency such as World Education Services [www.wes.org] or Educational Credential Evaluators [www.ece.org]. In addition, if a transcript is issued in a language other than English, it must be accompanied by an English translation.
- Three letters of recommendation (clinical, academic, and/or professional)
- Scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) are required of all applicants for whom English is a second language. Applicants with degrees from Australia, Canada (with the exception of Quebec), New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland, and the United Kingdom are exempt from taking the English proficiency exam.
- Applicants are required to upload an academic writing sample to the online application.
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is not required.
The application is available online at https://apply.nursing.yale.edu/apply. More information about the program can be obtained by visiting http://nursing.yale.edu/admissions; or by contacting the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is January 15, 2021. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all materials are received by the Office of Admissions in a timely manner. Incomplete or late applications will not be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for consideration.
Students are admitted to degree programs without regard to their ability to pay. See the chapter Educational Expenses and Financial Aid.