Withdrawal and Readmission

Students who wish to withdraw from their program should confer with the assistant dean for graduate education regarding withdrawal. They will determine the effective date of the withdrawal. The University identification card must be submitted with the approved withdrawal form for withdrawal in good standing to be recorded.

Students who do not register for any fall or spring term, and for whom a leave of absence has not been approved, are considered to have withdrawn from the School. Students who discontinue their program of study during the academic year without submitting an approved withdrawal form and the University identification card will be liable for the tuition charge. Health service policies related to withdrawal and readmission are described under Health Services: Eligibility Changes.

A student who has voluntarily withdrawn from in good standing and who wishes to restart study at a later date must apply for readmission. Neither readmission nor financial aid is guaranteed to students who withdraw.