Tutorial Support

Students experiencing academic difficulty should seek prompt assistance. Students should first discuss the problem with the course instructor. Course instructors can suggest that a student’s academic difficulties be addressed by a course’s teaching assistant (TA). If after working with the TA the student continues to experience difficulty in any of the core M.P.H. courses, the course instructor can recommend that specific tutorial assistance be provided to the student. The instructor should contact the associate dean for student affairs to arrange tutorial assistance.

Advisers have access to each advisee’s transcript both as a way to evaluate academic performance and as an aid to planning course load and selection.