Academic Advising

Each student is assigned to an academic adviser at the time of matriculation. The academic adviser is available for help with general academic questions, course selections, choosing a dissertation project, and preparation for the qualifying examinations. A student may request a change of academic adviser by writing to the director of graduate studies (DGS).