Other Changes and Appeals in Educational Program

Other significant changes in a student’s educational program should be discussed with the student’s faculty adviser and requested in writing to the Committee on Academic Progress. Appeals resulting from decisions made by the Committee on Academic Progress must be addressed to the dean of Public Health, with the description of the basis for appeal. Appeals are heard by the Committee of Permanent Officers, whose decision is final.