Withdrawal from the M.P.H. Program

A student who wishes to withdraw from the M.P.H. program must inform the associate dean for student affairs in writing and contact the Financial Aid Office. The student must also return the student’s identification card and building keys to the registrar. Students wishing to reenter the program after withdrawing must reapply through the regular admissions process. Institutional rebate and Federal refund policies may apply. For more information, see the Tuition Rebate and Refund section